- 11 chrome effect one touch drink selection keys
- Optional ‘Go Large’, strength adjustment and ‘Go Decaf’ features
- Optional electronic coin validator and I-Key cashless payment system
- High capacity drip tray, with stainless steel feature trim and electronic sensor fitted as standard
- Built in flush facility to maintain interim hygiene and all drink contact components are easily removable for cleaning
- Entirely separate mixing station for each ingredient to prevent cross contamination of taste and allow total flexibility in recipe selection
- 11 selections (9 drink choices plus sugar and hot water)
- 4 ingredient canisters, each 1.9 litre capacity
- Optional strength adjustment key allows user to perfect drink makeup to individual taste preference
- Optional ‘Go Large’ key enables the single machine to deliver different portion sizes without losing any menu choices
Standard machine : 362mm x 650mm x 539mm Coin operated machine : 456mm x 650mm x 539mm
Standard machine: 37Kg Coin-operated machine: 39Kg
- Single heater option: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, single-phase, 13 A (machine supplied with moulded 13A plug for connection into standard socket)
- Double heater option: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, single-phase, 22 A (must be connected by a qualified electrician to 30A supply via suitable isolating switch)
Mains water connection via 3/4” BSP fitting (connection hose available if required) Mains water pressure 1.5 – 10 bar (0.15 Mpa – 1 Mpa)
Available as a free vend machine or fitted with internal electronic coin validator which accepts all coins plus tokens Separately locking cash box located behind machine main door on coin-operated version for double security I-Key cashless system compatible – extremely cost-effective cashless payment system which provides total cost control. Please click the I-Key link below for more details.
- Strength Adjustment option: provides users with the additional benefit of adjusting drink strength to their own individual requirement
- ‘Go Large’ option: provides the facility to give out different size portions from the same machine.
- ‘Go Decaf’ option
- Complimenting condiment unit providing ideal storage for items such as stir-sticks, sugar sachets, milk jiggers, etc.
- Compatible with a wide range of Cheshire slave machines to offer a complete refreshment solution
Submit your review