Fracino Cherub coffee machines are contemporary, compact, manual fill machines, particularly relevant in venues where space is at a premium or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, they are the latest low-volume professional/semi-professional coffee machines and are reliable, durable and user-friendly.
Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules, the stylish machines are ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element and a full-sized commercial group, ensuring the production of the finest coffee.
Fracino Cherub coffee machine details
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low-volume outlet
- Will prepare two drinks and steam milk simultaneously
- Full-size, thermosyphonic, brass-bodied, coffee-making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Top-quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple-looped element with electronic water level control
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept at a constant temperature for perfect coffee-making
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling
- Power shut-off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop
- Easy-clean, stainless steel steam tubes
- Large 3 litres capacity cold water reservoir
- Group clearance 85mm
- Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules
- 50 cups per day
- 2.3 l boiler capacity
- 3 l water tank capacity
- 2.85 kW
- 13 amp
Download the Fracino Manual Fill brochure for more information
Every one of these machines is hand-made in the factory by Fracino. Please allow 3-4 week lead time for your machine.