The Fracino Contempo coffee machine – an innovative series of affordable, luxury espresso/cappuccino coffee machines.
The standard Fracino Contempo coffee machine model boasts a stainless steel finish that shines like polished chrome. The design of the machine reflects a modern interpretation of style that makes for a stunning, yet timeless focal point in any café, bar or restaurant.
Fracino’s Contempo machines are semi-automatic or electronically controlled. They are available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups for making coffee, and each machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large-capacity boilers, and high-powered elements and are hand-built to the highest standards, using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
- Top-quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple-contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 125mm; the high group (latte glass) option is 150mm.
- Hot water and steam released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass-bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high-pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray and cup shield as standard on all machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Every one of these machines is hand-made in the factory by Fracino. Please allow 3-4 week lead time for your machine.
Submit your review