These contemporary, compact, manual fill machines are particularly relevant in venues where space is at a premium or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, they are the latest low volume professional/semi-professional coffee machines and are reliable, durable and user friendly.
Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules, the stylish machines are ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element and a full-sized commercial group, ensuring the production of the finest coffee.
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low volume outlet
- Will prepare two drinks and steam milk simultaneously
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Top-quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element with electronic water level control
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop
- Easy-clean, stainless steel steam tubes
- Large 3 litres capacity cold water reservoir
- Group clearance 85mm
- Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules
- 50 cups per day
- 2.3 l boiler capacity
- 3 l water tank capacity
- 2.85 kW
- 13 amp
Download the Fracino Manual Fill brochure for more information
Every one of these machines is hand-made in the factory by Fracino. Please allow 3-4 week lead time for your machine.